- This event has passed.
Chronic Pain Workshop
December 3, 2019 @ 9:43 pm
Are you or a family member living with long-term chronic pain?
FREE Weekly Workshop!
Learn coping strategies to help improve your quality of life. Small groups meet for 2.5 hours once a week for 6 sessions.
- Pacing activity and rest
- Appropriate exercise for strength and flexibility
- Action plans and problem solving
- Techniques to deal with difficult emotions such as; stress, tension, anger, frustration, depression, fatigue and isolation
- Communicating effectively with family, friends and your health care team
- Appropriate use of pain medications
- Learning to evaluate new treatments
Pre-Registration is required
Kenora Workshop Dates:
5:00 – 7:30 pm
October 23, 30, November 6, 13, 20, 27
Please contact the Sunset Country Family Health Team to register, or for more information, ask for Catherine Heinrich or Colleen Snyder. 807-468-6321