Starting May 31st, every Thursday from 12:00 – 1:00pm we will meet at Husky the Muskie for a walk.
Free pedometers will be given to check your progress!!
Walking is a low impact, safe way to exercise. For as little as 30 minutes a day, walking can have the following health benefits:
• Improve blood pressure levels
• Improve blood sugar levels
• Reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
• Maintain body weight and lower the risk of obesity
• Enhance mental well-being
• Improve blood lipid profile
• Reduce the risk of osteoporosis
• Reduce the risk of breast and colon cancer
• Reduce the risk of Type 2 diabetes
All are welcome to join! Any age group or ability. Also pet-friendly!
This program strives to be a safe, welcoming, and inclusive space for ALL participants, of ALL sexual orientations, gender identities, and gender expressions. You are welcome here.