Are you or a family member living with long-term chronic pain?
We host Chronic Pain Workshops for 6 consecutive weeks. Tuesdays from 5:00pm – 7:30pm CST.
Learn coping strategies to help improve your quality of life. Strategies involve:
- Pacing activity and rest
- Appropriate exercise for strength and flexibility
- Action plans and problem solving
- Techniques to deal with difficult emotions such as; stress, tension, anger, frustration, depression, fatigue, and isolation
- Communicating effectively with family, friends and your health care team
- Appropriate use of pain medications
- Learning to evaluate new treatments
Pre-registration is required. For more information, upcoming dates, or to register, please call 468-6321 and ask to speak with Kati or Colleen S.